Certified Active Adult Specialist in Housing (CAASH)
The active adult market is the fastest growing segment of the housing industry today and into the foreseeable future. The Certified Active Adult Specialist in Housing (CAASH) designation gives housing professionals serving this rapidly growing market the essential knowledge, tools and skills that will help them succeed – from conducting initial research to design considerations and features to servicing the customer.
CAASH Code of Ethics
As a Certified Active Adult Specialist in Housing in good standing, I believe in, and accept, the responsibilities and obligations inherent in providing services to the 50+ housing market. Basic to these ethical beliefs, I aspire to abide by and support the following objectives:
- Keep informed regarding 50+ housing best practices and other essential information, which affect 50+ consumers and those of the housing industry as a whole.
- Promote easy living lifestyle design.
- Promote positive living across the lifespan.
- Endeavor to best serve the 50+ housing consumer.
- Conduct my business affairs with professionalism and skill.
- Use practices backed by integrity and service.
- Meet all of my financial obligations in a responsible manner.
- Comply with the spirit and letter of my business contracts, and manage all of my employees, subcontractors and suppliers with fairness and honor.
- Seek to resolve any controversy which I may become involved in through non-litigation dispute resolution mechanism.
- Not to intentionally injure, with malicious intent, either directly or indirectly, the professional reputation, prospects, practice, or employment of others.
As a Certified Active Adult Specialist in Housing, I assume the full responsibilities of this Code of Ethics freely, and I am solemnly mindful that these responsibilities are part of my obligation as a Certified Active Adult Specialist in Housing.